To help you decide
On visiting the nursery, the Manager will be happy to show you round and talk to you in detail about the care and facilities we provide.
- All children are treated as individuals and encouraged to develop at their own pace. We are here to listen, support and advise you at any time.
- We strictly ensure the equal treatment of all children regardless of gender, ability or ethnic origin. We also show respect for parents, carers, religious, political or personal beliefs.
- Discipline is approached in a positive manner in conjunction with our Behaviour Management Policy as staff are strictly forbidden to smack or use any other hard procedure. We encourage and reward children to behave in an acceptable way and to love and care for each other.
- Lilliputs provides complimentary settling in sessions. We encourage parents to visit the Nursery with their children before admission. This ensures a sense of security for the child but also enables parents to get to know the staff and other children and gives the opportunity for anxieties or concerns to be discussed. We want children to feel safe and happy in the absence of their parents.
- Every child is happy and stimulated.
- Every child?s efforts are valued.
- Every child has the opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and understanding according to his or her abilities and regardless of their race, culture and gender.
- Children learn to respect and look after each other.
- Children feel confident to approach staff with queries.
Parents are advised to apply for a place for their child as early as possible, even before they are born. Places are often booked up to a year or more in advance. Making an appointment to visit will ensure that someone will be available and can spend some time with you. It is also a good idea to make a list of questions to ask the person showing you round so that you do not forget anything vital.
After applying for a place using our official Application Form, parents will be informed as soon as possible as to whether a place is available from the date required. If this is accepted, a deposit to the value of one week?s fees and a registration fee will be requested. The deposit will then be refunded when your child leaves the nursery. It may be necessary to place a child?s name on the waiting list should the place not be available from the date required.
Fees are payable weekly/monthly in advance, on the 1st of each month. Please enquire for current prices.
Minimum attendance is 2 days per week.
What people say about us
Lilliputs Nursery is Outstanding because:
- Leadership is inspirational. Monitoring of quality is meticulous and supports incisive self evaluation to sustain continuous improvement in all areas of the nursery......
Ofsted - 2017
?My Husband and I are extremely happy with Lilliputs Nursery......
Mrs Fox - March 2016
'Love, love, love this nursery......
Mrs Driver - November 2017
?My little boy has been attending Lilliputs since he was 8 months (he's now almost two) and I can honestly say......
Ms Partington - November 2017
?Lilliputs is an Outstanding nursery. When we leave our daughter each morning, we know that she is going to be......
Mrs Howarth - November 2017